Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A lil about B.J.

Just so everyone can get to know us some.

I'm B.J. I'm 23 and live in sunny Florida. Mom of 2 (so I guess you can say I'm a MILF :)

I can be shy, with people in every day life. Most think I'm an angel, cause I look so sweet n' innocent.
I have to say until I met Jay I was an in-the-closet freak. He's helped me explore my dirty side, and opened me up to the world of good fucking.

The website: I love the thought of people watching us, and getting off. So this is perfect, because you guys can be there with me while I explore my kinky side. You can be the narrator in my dirty fantasies. (Gets me wet just thinking about all this.)

Turn-ons: Someone with confidence who can be dominating when I need to be dominated, and every now and then, be submissive when I feel the need to be a dominatrix.

My favorite position is doggy. I love the whole mystery of being taken from behind and wondering whats going to happen next :)

Thanks for checking us out. If you have any more questions or curiosities feel free to ask.

Hugs N' Kisses,
B.J.

No comments: